The past

18 Aug. 22nd, 2016 05:21 am
confusingpuppet: (Default)
[personal profile] confusingpuppet
Clearing out your image folders is weird. I haven't sorted mine in a couple of years and I want to clear up some space. If you judged my life on my folders it would be robots, pictures of my dogs and half naked people I don't recall or no longer speak to. It's a weird combination..

I originally started sorting my downloads folder as I was struggling to find stuff I wanted to watch and thought that might help but now 2 hours later I'm sorting everything and anything trying to clear up some space.

My sleeping pattern is so messed up it's frustrating, it throws my schedule out the window and then it clashes with people around me. That makes life more stressful which then makes the pain worse which in turn makes me need more pills which make me fall asleep at weird hours, which compounds the problem. Same old song and dance..

Profile

confusingpuppet: (Default)
confusingpuppet

September 2016

S M T W T F S
     1 23
45 6789 10
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 16th, 2026 03:22 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios